From: "Scott O Lilienfeld" <slil...@emory.edu>
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)"
<tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:50:02 PM
Subject: RE: [tips] YouTube and Multiple Personality

Hi All: One relatively brief video that I often show is this one below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfiB82OUXf0

It dutifully presents the “pro” DID side of the debate, but also expresses
healthy (and in my view, amply justified) skepticism, largely courtesy of John
Hopkins psychiatrist Paul McHugh.

Scott O. Lilienfeld, Ph.D.

Samuel Candler Dobbs Professor

Department of Psychology, Room 473