A good video.  However, it would still be good if we had a video that more
clearly explained what we think DID is and, although this is problematic for a
variety of reasons, a video interview with someone who has DID as we now
believe it to exist.  I have spoken to a few clinicians who agree that while
multiple personality disorder probably doesn’t exist, people do indeed
“dissociate”.  In one of the videos so far mentioned a clinician says that
dissociation is similar to that experience we have when we are driving and we
arrive somewhere but don’t know how we got there.  Well, I’ve heard that
experience used to explain hypnosis so it doesn’t quite work for me.

Michael

Michael A. Britt, Ph.D.
mich...@thepsychfiles.com
http://www.ThePsychFiles.com