From: "christo" <chri...@yorku.ca>
To: "Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)"
<tips@fsulist.frostburg.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:16:25 AM
Subject: Re: [tips] Conditional joke

On Apr 22, 2015, at 9:25 AM, Michael Britt < mich...@thepsychfiles.com > wrote:

I think Chris and I may have seen the same list of jokes. I liked the Pavlov
one, but I preferred this one even more:

A buddhist monk approaches a burger foodtruck and says “make me one with
everything.” The buddhist monk pays with a $20 bill, which the vendor takes,
puts in his cash box, and closes the lid. “Where’s my change?” the monk asks.
The vendor replies, “change comes from within”.

Yes, the same list, Michael. I posted to TIPS the one most closely related to
psychology, but since we’re opening things up, my favourite was:

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting in a cafe revising his first draft of Being and
Nothingness. He says to the waitress, “I would like a cup of coffee please. No
cream.” the waitress replies, “I’m sorry sir, but we’re out of cream. How about
with no milk?”

Chris
…..
Christopher D Green