More troublingly, I'm not seeing any indication that they
investigators accounted for a Scarr-Rowe interaction.  Rookie
mistake.  That interaction should've been the *first* thing they
looked for.  Otherwise, as Eric Turkheimer has argued, they might be
better off not estimating "heritability" at all
<http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2011-18633-009>.
--David Epstein  da...@neverdave.com