Note: technically ‘heritability’ does not imply a genetic mechanism. — it
simply refers to occurrence across generations, which could equally be due to
common environments and would account for the socioeconomic scale data.

Paul Brandon
Emeritus Professor of Psychology
Minnesota State University, Mankato
paul.bran...@mnsu.edu