Glen,

I fouled up. I mixed version numbers and programs. I upgraded TiVo
Desktop to version 2.8 and WMP to 12.0.7600.16385. If I understand the
problem, it started with WMP version 11, although  I saw one computer
with V11 that worked (maybe an early verson). What version are you
using? Is anyone able to view transfered programs(*.tivo files) on a PC
running 64 bit  Windows 7? If so I am probably barking up the wrong
tree!

Rister


--- In [email protected], "Glen Farney" <glen.far...@...>
wrote:
>
> I'm confused about the version. I'm running version 2.7 (323086)
>
> Where is v12 coming from ?
>
> I tried out the VLC player for tivo too, no dice. Windows Media Player
> works fine.
>
> Glen
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rister Jenkins" jrist...@...
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:51 PM
> Subject: Re: [TiVo Central] Problem with Windows Media Player
>
>
> >I appreciate the answers but I still have not solved the problem. I
> >upgraded TiVo Desktop to V12 but still get error with Windows Media
Player.
> >VLC Media Player produced an extremely pixilated picture. I am pretty
> >disgusted. I am about ready to return my computer to its original
Vista
> >state, but all my guru buddies say that is the wrong way to go. Is
Windows
> >7 just not compatible with TiVo desktop? Any any suggestions would be
> >appreciated.
> >
> > Rister
>



Reply via email to