Hi,

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:57:03 +0200
Paul Malherbe <p...@tartan.co.za> wrote:

> You could use fpdf to convert text to pdf as per:
(...)

as  I understood (or imagined?) the OP wants to keep some sort of
formatting within the Text widget, like tags with different fonts or
embedded images etc. If it's only about "plain text" it should be possible
to "copy" the text and the used font to a canvas text element and then use
Canvas.postscript().

Best regards

Michael

The people of Gideon have always believed that life is sacred.  That
the love of life is the greatest gift ... We are incapable of
destroying or interfering with the creation of that which we love so
deeply -- life in every form from fetus to developed being.
                -- Hodin of Gideon, "The Mark of Gideon", stardate 5423.4