On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 11:21:29PM +0200, Michael Lange wrote:
                        .
                        .
                        .
> On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:09:08 +0000
> Vasilis Vlachoudis <vasilis.vlachou...@cern.ch> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Michael,
> >
> > not exactly what I was looking for.
>
> oh yes, I thought so :)
>
> > I am investigating how difficult is to write my own ps exporter,
> > based on the Canvas postscript source code.
>
> This would surely be awesome! In case you succeed please make sure to let
> us know :)
                        .
                        .
                        .
I've written such before.

More precisely, I composed several PostScript utilities and
programs, including one exporter from a custom Tk Canvas.  I
remember it as being fun and rewarding.  While I'm overbooked
at the present, I can at least say that a similar project
for Tkinter certainly *sounds* feasible.