Andrew,

On 23/09/16 21:31, BITS Security wrote:
> We do however want to raise our concern (and hopefully your
> awareness) of what appears to be an unintended consequence of the
> move to PFS-only choices.

I don't believe I've heard anything in this discussion so far
that wasn't well-known and discussed when the WG decided to
remove static RSA key transport a couple of years ago but I've
not gone back and checked the list archive and meeting minutes.

Given what you say above, am I right in assuming that you
yourself went back and reviewed those in order to reach the
conclusion that these are unintended consequences and not just
the result of a well-considered analysis? If so, can you say
exactly what was not considered before? If not, then maybe
you could consult the archive and minutes, as that's the usual
expectation in the IETF.

S.