Hi list,

I am sorry for the very late answer concerning draft 18, but we
(ANSSI) have several remarks after proof-reading the current
specification.

We are sorry for the multiple long messages.

If the WG is interested by some of our concerns/proposals, we would be
glad to propose some PRs.

= 0-RTT =

In 4.2.8 (P.47), the server receiving early_data "can behave in one of
two ways"... followed by three cases.  Beside the typo, the first case
could be phrased differently.  Actually, it reads

   -  Ignore the extension and return no response.  This indicates that
      the server has ignored any early data and an ordinary 1-RTT
      handshake is required.

Since an ordinary 1-RTT handshake will require the server to actually
send a response (the ServerHello), it might be better to put it this
way:

   -  Ignore the extension and return a standard 1-RTT ServerHello.
      This indicates that the server has ignored any early data and
      an ordinary 1-RTT handshake is required.

Olivier Levillain