There were a few yeses and no nos.  I”m going to go ahead and declare this
rough consensus, with the thought that if there are those who object there is
still time during the IETF LC.

Martin - please spin a new version incorporating PR#14 to address this issue.

Once I see a new version I’ll push it towards Kathleen.

spt