On 3/9/18 12:57 PM, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
> The hummed answer to that question was very close to 50/50 in the
> room, inconclusive.

From the perspective of consensus decision-making that's
actually very clear - there's no consensus.  What that
means in practice depends on the question that was asked,
but at any rate I think what matters here is a lack of
consensus.

Also, there's been basically no discussion of the draft
on the mailing list, and I'm not sure why.

Melinda

--
Software longa, hardware brevis

PGP fingerprint: 4F68 2D93 2A17 96F8 20F2
                 34C0 DFB8 9172 9A76 DB8F