> On Oct 21, 2019, at 12:19, David Benjamin <david...@chromium.org> wrote:
>
> (What's the usual order of operations here? It seems weird to change a
> document mid-adoption-call, and, if the document is adopted, it also seems
> weird to make the first TLSWG revision different from the document from the
> adoption call. That suggests tabling this for a little while.)

Yep, I’d hold off on making any changes until we finish the adoption call.  The
individual draft is really just a starting place.  Assuming nobody starts
screaming “no”, I would submit the renamed version that matches the individual
one to move it to the WG and then submit a revised version including these
changes.  I.e., as you said sit on it for bit.

spt