Great!

So to clarify, when Kyber gets ratified as MLWE_KEM or something like that,
will we still be using 0x6399 in the keyshare when we are negotiating? Or is
0x6399 just a temporary codepoint for Kyber768 Round 3 combined with X25519?

From: TLS <tls-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Bas Westerbaan
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 3:09 PM
To: Christopher Wood <c...@heapingbits.net>
Cc: tls@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL][TLS] Consensus call on codepoint strategy for
draft-ietf-tls-hybrid-design

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

FYI IANA has added the following entry to the TLS Supported Groups registry:

Value: 25497
DTLS-OK: Y
Recommended: N
Reference: [draft-tls-westerbaan-xyber768d00-02]
Comment: Pre-standards version of Kyber768

Please see
https://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 11:59 AM Christopher Wood