> Raph said:

> I know it!  I thought the child turtles were *adorable*!  It would have
been neat to see the whole "April writes in her journal" scene >from the
comics, but I still felt as though this had a Miragey type feel, which I
totally love.

Yeah, the rugrat turtles were definitely cute.

> Yes, it was definitely predictable.  Still, I DID laugh in places.  I like
how Splinter chuckled after April kicked Casey out of the house.

Oh yeah, not saying I hated the ep or anything...it just didn't 'do it' for
me as much as most of the other eps did.

> I had the same reaction!  I was SOOOOO hoping to see that barn fight!
That would have been awesome.  Maybe they felt it was a >bit TOO violent for
the kiddies...?  Though they wouldn't have necessarily had to end it with
Raph throwing Leo through the wall
>(though I admit, I was really hoping we'd see that).

After the ep where Raph almost clobbers Mike, I had such high hopes for the
Return To New York fight. They've been doing such a great job of sticking
close to the Mirage universe, so far...

> Oh well...still, overall, I am totally impressed with this new series.  To
me, it has a real Mirage feel, which is great.  That IS my >favorite TMNT
"universe" after all.  :)

Agreed on both counts. There's just enough humour so that it's not totally
dark, but it doesn't have the "Cowabunga, let's eat pizza" feel of the
original cartoon.  This Shredder really means business...he'd have killed
Bebop & Rocksteady within the first two eps in this show.

Raph "> (waiting for more of those durned "Microsoft Patch" emails to
download, so I can delete 'em...anyone else getting inundated with those?)