> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:54 AM, Vincenzo Romano
> <vincenzo.rom...@notorand.it> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all.
>> I am looking for a solution to get the terminal persistent in case of
>> network failre.
>> I mean, I don't want the user to be able to spawn multiple virtual
>> terminal but rather
>> to get the ability to reattach to terminal over a dead connection.
>>
>> Is there a way to do this with tmux?
>>

> Perhaps mosh is what you're looking for? https://mosh.org/

Mosh is an UDP based protocol and has little or nothing to do with
detaching/attaching virtual terminals.
I use both Mosh and OpenSSH in conjunction with tmux.

What I am asking here is whether there's a way to configure tmux to
start just one terminal with no option to start more.
I need a way to enable a user to reattach to his previous terminal
session (if any) and to avoid him to spawn more terminals on the same
tmux session.

--
Vincenzo Romano - NotOrAnd.IT
Information Technologies