Hello Kenneth,

My name is Ewart de Souza & I've been hooked on to TN5250j for Windows
ever since I came to know of it. I love the font selection. The only
problem I have is that I find it quite unstable as it just hangs (at least
once a day). Can something be done about it ? This may sound funny & I may
be wrong, but it may also be a clue - I've noticed that this happens when
the enter key is pressed immediately after any other key without any time
lag. Because of this unstability I am not recommending this to my
colleagues who use Client Access.

It would be great if it is possible to clear the area within a marked
block on the screen.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks & best regards
Ewart

kjpou <kj...@pt.lu>
03/03/2009 11:12 AM
Please respond to
tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net

tn5250j-general@lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Tn5250j-general] Updates

Christian

Also let me know of anything else you need.  Or anybody else out there
as well.  I will try and get it done.

Regards

Kenneth

kjpou wrote:
> Christian
>
> Hummm.  Maybe it is my Mac that I do not have set up correctly.  It was
> giving me all sorts of errors but then again I did not do a rsynce
> either for the full cvs repository.
>
> I activated the svn support out on SF so it should now be available.
>
> Thanks Christian
>
> Christian Geisert wrote:
>
>> Christian Geisert schrieb:
>>

>>> kjpou schrieb:
>>>

>> [..]

>>> I've done some cvs2svn migrations in the past and I'm happy to help.
>>> I hope I'll find some time tomorrow to have a closer look at it .
>>>

>> Ok, just had a first look
>>
>> The cvs repository is available via rsync:
>> rsync -av tn5250j.cvs.sourceforge.net::cvsroot/tn5250j/* .
>>
>> A first run with cvs2svn didn't show any problems (need to check eol
>> style and binaries) and produced a (compressed) 27M file.
>>
>> Kenneth, if you enable subversion support at SF we could try an import
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Christian

>> Open Source Business Conference (OSBC), March 24-25, 2009, San
Francisco, CA
>> -OSBC tackles the biggest issue in open source: Open Sourcing the
Enterprise
>> -Strategies to boost innovation and cut costs with open source
participation
>> -Receive a $600 discount off the registration fee with the source code:
SFAD