Hi Roger,

2011/5/24 Roger Mullenger <roger.mullen...@mpba.co.uk>

> TN5250J is excellent but have one issue regarding windows 7.

Strange, as i run it from windows 7 without any problems.

> As reported elsewhere the connections do not get saved although they did
> when using XP.

No problems whatsoever here.

> Not being a Java / Python expert I do not understand the solutions
> provided.  Can this be documented in a clearer way?

Well the connections are saved into the user area, nothing exiting about
that.

Try to run tn5250j from the console ...
C:\tn5250j>java -jar tn5250j.jar

And look at the output in the console to find out what could be wrong.

Best Regards,

Patrick