According to my issue posted previously and the answer asking me to put
some screenshots:

I'm having some problems with dsp that works with a specific kind of
checkboxes like it's shown on the images attached.

With Client Access works fine:

With tn5250 emulation If I click enter It doesn't work properly:

I'have selected many CCSID. I don't know which option to write or
selection I have to make.

Client Access selection:

Current tn5250 configuration:

Best Regards.

MENSAJE MEDIOAMBIENTAL:  Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor,
compruebe que es necesario.
Una tonelada de papel implica la tala de 15 árboles y el consumo de
250.000 litros de agua.
El Medio Ambiente es cuestión de TODOS.
__________________________________
Amalia López Juan
Diputación Provincial de Teruel
Servicio de Informática
amalia.lo...@dpteruel.es
Tfno: 978647408

Hello,

would you please add some more details.

What CCSID you want to use?
Can you send some screenshots: whats wrong, whats expected?

Regards
Martin

Am 07.06.2012 11:08, schrieb amalia.lo...@dpteruel.es:
> Hello from Spain.
>
> We have a dspf with extended character set I cannot work with in the
> tn5250j emulation.
> Should I change configuration file in some way to solve this issue?
> Is the tn5250j emulation capable of working with extended character set?
>
> I can put some examples, o run any test if it's needed.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> __________________________________
> Amalia López Juan
> DPT - TIC Service
> amalia.lo...@dpteruel.es

> Live Security Virtual Conference
> threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond.
Discussions
> will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in
malware

<<image/gif>>

<<image/gif>>

<<image/gif>>