On 9 Jan 2005 at 20:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > If you hacked PYTHON_INCLUDE in for the main library build, did it
> > compile and work?
> >
> I don't recall having to make any changes to get the tnfox library to
> build, only for the TestSuite PYTHON_INCLUDE.
>
> The tnfox libraries built ok, and several programs built and linked
> ok. Several crashed when I tested them, and the TestDeviceIO also
> crashed the system.  The StaticInit and TestDLL output are below.

It's entirely possible that I broke something since the last time I
tested the test suite which would have been for v0.80. I usually test
it via running Tn you see as that's what TnFOX is primarily for.

BTW, have you tried the v0.80 stock release rather than the SVN
version? You'll still need to fix PYTHON_INCLUDE but everything else
should work much better.

I get my week free around the 24th to the 30th so I'll get onto v0.85
then. Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
Niall