Hello Edwin, hello all,

tank you for your answer.

/var/log/spamd/current says:
2006-03-01 19:48:48.348481500 [1827] warn: prefork: select returned error on
server filehandle: Transport endpoint is not connected
2006-03-01 19:48:52.453025500 [1827] info: config: failed to parse, now a
plugin, skipping: ok_languages en de
2006-03-01 19:48:53.749788500 [1827] info: spamd: server started on port
783/tcp (running version 3.1.0)
2006-03-01 19:48:53.750201500 [1827] info: spamd: server pid: 1827
2006-03-01 19:48:53.773026500 [1827] info: spamd: server successfully
spawned child process, pid 2723
2006-03-01 19:48:53.799293500 [1827] info: spamd: server successfully
spawned child process, pid 2724
2006-03-01 19:48:53.809642500 [1827] info: prefork: child states: II

I cannot see any entries in /var/log/maillog !?!?

How can I test?

Oliver
----------------------------------

>you should see a spamd process started by supervise script or something
like
>that. If spamassassin is running there is a log file in
>/var/log/spamd/current ( I suppose you use Bill's scripts )


>How can I test if spamassassin on my toaster is running?
>What spamssassain testing possibilities do I have?

>My /var/log/maillog show only spamd-entries from the installation process.




Reply via email to