For Gods sake Oliver :D

Nochmals - /var/log/spamd/current is log file which is written by multilog (
multilog is logging daemon of daemontools ). Every output of spamassassin is
written through multilog to this file.

/var/log/maillog is log file of syslog daemon ( the usual one under linux ).


So since those two daemons are different pieces of system, they wont write
to the same log file ( they could bu ) since their output is different. If
your spamassassin is configured properly and run with out problem, you
should see mail processing in log file ( "current" ).

Regards,

Edvin 

-----Original Message-----
From: GoodnGo.de (R) Zentrale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Freitag, 03. März 2006 16:51
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [toaster] spamassassin - How can I test all?

Hello,

I´am running spamassassin with Qmail and vpopmail, spamd is startet and
supervised by daemontools. spamd-logs are written to the file:
/var/log/spamd/current

spamd is started well according to /var/log/spamd/current

But ...

Where are the log file under which the spamassassin mailprocessing is
stored???


Oliver

-----------------------

Even though I start the spamd  and getting a correct start report from
 /var/log/spam/current
 my
 /var/log/maillog    stays untouched .



Reply via email to