Damian Barry wrote:
Looks like mostly "default settings", are there unix settings I should
check also?

We have a T1 here, 1300+ kbps up (which is 99% available off hours when
we run, and probably 95% available all other times).

Damian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./qmail-showctl
qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.

Increasing your concurrencyremote will help a lot. You'll have to play with the value depending on the size of out going messages and available bandwidth but I'd try upping it to 50 and restarting qmail-send and see how that works.

Edit /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote and just but 50 on the first line, then svc -t /service/qmail-send

Check your bandwidth and increase or decrease as needed.

Regards,

Rick