I have a toaster I set up a LONG time ago using shupp.org, and
everything has worked very well for some time. I am starting to get
hammered by spam pretty bad though, and spamassassin is just not cutting
it any longer. I am considering implementing the greylisting patch that
is available from shupp.org, I have a friend who has had great success
with greylisting on his courier mail server. I assume that most of the
major issues with greylisting have been worked out by now. My question
is: will the greylisting patch automatically allow authenticated users
to connect and send mail without tempfailing them? Any other gotchas to
be aware of?
Thanks,
-John