Hello,
I'm looking for some advice about webmail clients. I'm still using sqwebmail because it's very lighter and accesses maildirs directly. Now I'm gonna move to a new server, and I'm looking for a new webmail client for my toaster. With more than 20,000 users accessing daily the webmail, I'm afraid the system gets very slow with a php-based client such Squirrelmail or Imp. Another solution is Openwebmail, a perl webclient that accesses maildirs directly (with a patch). So, what do you recommend ? Horde/Imp, Squirrelmail or should I sacrifice some beauty functions and use sqwebmail or openwebmail instead ?

Thanks you for any support :)
--
Quer um MacBook de borla ? Habilite-se em http://www.tugamail.com/mac
(oferta limitada)