@ Sim

Do not setup domainkeys, as long as the verifier and the signer binaries
are not called you do not have to worry about anything.

@ Aron

As long as you follow other instructions on setting up qmail and give no
details about what you've allready done to setup domainkeys we cannot help
you.

Please give more details on what you have done to setup domainkeys.