Sorry.

just reading the other tutorial.. I have to configure it again to get domain
keys to work.

http://www.sangprabv.web.id/articles/article.php?aid=Mg==

Reconfigure simscan
#cd /var/src/simscan-1.3.1.shupp2/
#./configure --enable-user=clamav --enable-clamav=y --enable-spam=y
--enable-spam-passthru=y --enable-per-domain=y --enable-ripmime
--enable-attach=y --enable-received=y
--enable-clamdscan=/usr/local/bin/clamscan
--enable-qmail-queue=/var/qmail/bin/qmail-dk
make and install your simscan

so if I haven’t installed clam do I just leave the clam bits out, don’t want
to scan for spam or virus, just want to have emails signed if they come from
a specific ip..

Cheers

   Aron Palmer - Domains Administrator - Conetix Premier Web Solution
Provider
  PO BOX 742 Ipswich Queensland Australia 4305
B 1300 789 260     1300 789 261
  INT+(617) 345 46700     +(617) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.conetix.com.au

DISCLAIMER

Communications through Conetix e-mail systems may be monitored to secure
effective system operation and for other lawful purposes. This communication
is to be treated as confidential and the content may not be used or
disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. No liability is
accepted for damage caused in the transmission of this email.If you have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please contact sender immediately.