Hi all,

I have everything installed and running fine, but I have multilog (called by clamav) going into defunct state, and then clam hits 100% utilization and stays there. I tried the newest version of clam, but made no difference. If I remove clamd from the /services dir and reboot, everything is normal. Only when I move the file back to the /services dir does multilog go defunct and clam hits high utilization.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John
Anyone?