Edvin Seferovic wrote:

I am not sure what that has to do with pop3? J

@Bill.. what is your opinion on dovecot? Will there be any new updates to the toaster in the near future?

Regards,

E:S

Bill made a post some time back that he is not really maintaining the toaster any more due to his work elsewhere. So it is not likely that his toaster will be updated again unless he has a need to do so. One of the regulars on the list did do some work towards updating the toaster and posted some of his work. Maybe he will chime in and make his work available
again.

There has also been discussion by many of us quite some time back about Dovecot and how much lighter it is on resources and also so much fast at sorting and threading that Courier ever was. I think most of those who frequent this list have converted to Dovecot
and are extremely happy with its performance.

Shane