Shane Chrisp wrote:
One of the regulars on the list did do
some work towards updating the toaster and posted some of his work. Maybe he will chime in and make his work available
again.

http://admin.haileypubliclibrary.org/toaster/

This is a temporary link, it can't stay on this server very long.

If you use it, please send me a copy of the configuration page you use. If you get the configuration right the rest of the install is almost all copy/paste. I've installed it on SuSE 11.0 and 11.1, and Debian Etch. If you are updating a server, make sure all the UID/GID values match the existing ones. If you have any notes you would like added to the toaster for your favorite distribution, I'll take those too.

You probably want to print, or otherwise save your configuration page settings.

There has also been discussion by many of us quite some time back about Dovecot and how much lighter it is on resources and also so much fast at sorting and threading that Courier ever was. I think most of those who frequent this list have converted to Dovecot
and are extremely happy with its performance.

I agree. This version of the toaster is almost up to date with dovecot. I think I am one release behind now. It is probably worth downloading the latest and compiling it instead. The last few releases only caused warnings from patch that the line numbers had changed in the configuration file.

Rick