This changes the fixtures for toaster in Morty so that
1) We only allow the morty branch for new projects
2) we default to morty when making a new project.

This release we do not support building older releases due to
the Python 2.7 -> Python 3 change Morty represents.

This patch set updates both the poky and oe-core fixtures.

Note: this only applies to the Morty branch and should *not* be applied to
master.

-bavery

The following changes since commit 1a95d4a0701b87ae3674239a01aabe38a0123585:

  bitbake: bitbake-user-manual: Changed BB_SETSCENE_VERIFY_FUNCTION name
(2016-10-13 23:29:25 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky-contrib bavery/toaster/mortyFixtures

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=bavery/toaster/mortyFixtures

brian avery (3):
  toaster: Update oe-core fixture for Morty release
  toaster: Update poky fixture for Morty release
  toaster: Update default release to Morty

 bitbake/lib/toaster/orm/fixtures/oe-core.xml  | 16 ++++++++--------
 bitbake/lib/toaster/orm/fixtures/poky.xml     | 12 ++++++------
 bitbake/lib/toaster/orm/fixtures/settings.xml |  2 +-

1.9.1