Dear Prasanthi,

Here are the details of the education case I was talking to you about
a few days ago. As per the policies of TMAD and BOSF, please post it
and seek help. I am willing to be the responsible person for follow-
up on Jeevan's progress in academics.

Rgds,
Giri.

Name of the student: Gudivada Jeevan Kumar
Father's name         : G.Rama Rao
Date of birth           : 20-12-1990

Education Details   :

S.S.C. (544 marks)
Intermediate (922 marks) - Chaitanya college
EAMCET Rank  - 22315

Currently, he joined in a private engineering college in Tuni and is
oping to get some seat in Vijayawada in second counselling.

Address:
S/O Sri G. Ramarao,
D.No.42-58-28, Block No.58,
Daba Kotlu center, Ajith Singh Nagar,
Vijayawada-15; Tel.no.9290533774

Family situation:

The father Mr.G.Rama Rao is paralysed and he was the sole earning
member of the family. Now, his sister is doing a small job for Rs
3000/- with which they are maintaining the family.

The need:

The annual fees for the college is:  Rs.30000

Dr.Raman foundation helped him partially with a scholarship of
Rs.10000. He managed to gather a loan of Rs.20000 from some people he
knows but he needs to pay back soon. From second year onwards, he
will be eligible for a bank loan and we will help him to get that.

One of the Dr.Raman foundation members did the due diligence
(background check) and found the case genuine.

Jeevan is physically handicapped. As per Government norms, he is only
partially handicapped and hence not eligible for any handicapped
quota. As per my friend, he is very visibly handicapped.