Case forwarded by Nachaki:

The student's profile is hereunder:

Name: Ch. Srinivas
Father's Name: Ch.S.V.S.S. Ramarao
Details of the College: T. Subbaramireddy & T. Balaramakrishna Degree
College and P.G. Centre, Gajuwaka, Vishakhapatnam
Class: B.Sc. (II year)
X Aggregate: 393/600
Intermediate: 701/1000
B.Sc. I year: Results awaited
Fees: Rs. 15,000/- per year

This is not one of the dire cases we see, and by the marks, it can be
seen that the student is not greatly intelligent. I understand that
his problems at the home front affected his percentage, particularly
in X class. His dad is a small-time employee, I was told. (Financial
documents awaited.) He has a sister about the same age and is also
thus getting ready for marriage. He's looking for help on a
refundable basis, in fact. Any help is appreciated.

Please forward it to the group; I couldn't somehow send it, due to
problems with my Yahoo!

NaChaKi