There have been decent activities in recent times. I failed to turn up
because, i had some work which i only can attend to. When I have to
prioritize things, family comes first and thats the reason I didn't turn up
for the meeting.

Well, here is an update on the recent activities with my involvement and/or
knowledge.
But looking around, we have been doing good work.
We are working on OCMS (online case management system) again. Right now i am
in the process of filtering students for project trainees for OCMS.  As you
guys can remember, myself, prashanti, hemanth reddy, pavan etc went to
Nellore Nayaryana engineering college, and presented a seminar to the eng
students.

Though most of them are interested, I doubt their self motivation and
dedication to work on offline mode, so I created a google group
http://groups.google.com/group/ocms-trainees<http://groups.google.com/group/ocms-trainees/pending?s=1&hl=en>
and training the students basics that are expected for OCMS. I will be
shortlisting few students for OCMS project I hope to see something fruitful
in another 6 months.

On the hyderabad front, Mehdipatnam school,I have coordinated with Manavata
group (they were highly appreciative of prashanti's effort). and they are
almost confirmed to take of the school.

Sriram of Manavata group asked us to collect information about all the govt
schools in the near by areas so as they can take it up with collector or
govt people for the funds required.
But there is no help from govt, also they will be taking care of the
mehditpatnam school.

Recently, few people from my company (infosys) contacted me and enquired
about the schools in hyderabad which need help (finance, notebooks,teaching
etc). There seems to be more people who want to contribute to the society.
we need to stay focused and try to connect people who are working on SILOs.

Another Project from K.S Rao sir, is about taking care of the needs of the
students on MASS scale. Creating an umbrella activity and coordinating with
all the companies and like minded groups and convincing them to adopt few
schools by each company.   This program is called "Healthy child - Happy
Child". Probably I will send out a detailed PPT kind of stuff once i get
some free time.

I am very much interested in the KS Rao project and he has really excellent
contacts with industry and various voluntary groups.

There is hell lot of work ahead, there is a big pool of people who area
ready to spend their money, time and effort.  We need to be organized in far
better way and reach out everyone who can help and everyone who need help
and bridge the GAP.

well,so far meetings are concerned, they are good but probably we need to
have a meeting request and if we have min. number (say 5 or 10) then only we
can have the meeting. I would prefer let us continue the momentum even if
there are only 1 or 2 people turn up. Who knows what is in tomorrow for us.

--
Regards...
Harinath