Hello Friends,

We are planning to visit Bapu Ghat, Langar House on 11th of October,
Saturday from 2 pm to 5 pm.

So far, seven of us confirmed.

1. Dr. Vasant Bawa
2. Purnachandar Rao
3. Suresh Adina
4. Prasanthi
5. Sriram Rahi
6. Fayaz Basha
7. Sivanand Parupalli

Expectation:

There is not much of an expectation from this visit. If you follow
the recent mails, you would have noticed that members of BosF forum
visited Wardha and some of us visited Pinakini Ashram in Pallepadu.

There has been a very good effort to develop Bapu Ghat in Langarhouse
like Sevagram in Wardha and also to establish a communication channel
between the people who follow Gandhi ideals. Many eminent people
discussed and opined that Gandhi's thoughts are applicable even in
this twenty first century. They are interested to put them in
practise and prove the fact to the World and there by bring a much
needed transformation in the way we live. Simply put, to campaign
for - Simple Living, High Thinking at individual level,
Decentralization of Power and Empowering Villages at
political/administration level.

Ideas:

Dr. Vasant Bawa is interested to revive the Ghat and he has so many
ideas to keep it vibrant and lively all the time with the activities
Gandhiji wished in his life time.

Some of them are:

1. A Photo Exhibition on Gandhi's Life
2. A garden
3. Watershed (Rain Water Harvesting)
4. Teaching livelihood skills to women
5. Regular Bhajans
6. Giving the meeting halls for sessions organized by social work
groups

If anyone of you are interested, please be there in the Bapu Ghat by
2 pm.

I am planning to visit Premalayam and give any article that is
required by them. Rs. 16000 given by Kumar Reddy are still with us
and we have to spend anything b/n Rs. 10000 to Rs. 12000 for
Premalayam. This should not go for food distribution but buying
something useful and longstanding.

Thank you.

with regards,
Prasanthi.