on 12/27/2000 3:42 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> <http://w6.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/2000/Aug/index.html#00195>

I remember this now as I was late on my response! :-)

Where is Costin's response? He is the *only* person who didn't respond.
Hmmmmmmmm...........

I also see _tons_ of +1's and zero -1's. Therefore, one can conclude that
the direction is clear. We just need to execute on it.

p.s. I also find this paragraph from Nacho very interesting...

<http://w6.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/2000/Aug/msg00253.html>

"i will prefer that when tomcat-4.0 come to life as Tomcat 4.0 change the
old Tomcat to "jakarta-tomcat-3.0" and then change "jakarta-tomcat-4.0"
to main as "jakarta-tomcat" this no much complicated for us and is far
better the average user, there are only one "MAIN" line in development."

So, what I'm proposing and complaining about is *exactly* what Nacho stated
that he wanted to see. Hmmmmmmmm..........

love and kisses.

-jon