Hi Kim,

That's great. I have few questions:

1. Have you submitted the patch to the Tomcat repository ? If so,
do you know in what version it will be released ?

2. Also, the encoding that you use is of the form %hh where 'hh' is an hex
value. I had the implression that for public classes, the .class file name
should match the file name. Don't you have a problem with that (since a
class name cannot contain '%') ?

3. In what part of the code did you made the change, was it in mangleChar()
method ?

Thanks

Tal