this is what happens, the sendRedirect or include or forward switches the
url from saying https to say http even though the port is http

/Filip

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

Hint: https://rpit.ratexchange.net:9701/

----

Apache/1.3.14 Server at rpit.ratexchange.net Port 9701
~