On 1/19/01 2:03 PM, "Jon Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 1/19/01 12:21 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> I know Pier has a bunch of bugfixes currently in his local CVS tree, so
>> hopefully we will be much closer to the "reality" end of the scale soon.
>>
> Why isn't development happening in public? Having local CVS tree does not
> encourage community development.

Before anybody gets freaked out :) there's not an "internal to Sun" CVS
tree. I'm sure that Craig meant that they were in Pier's checked out
sandbox. As to why Pier hasn't been checking in code more often, that's a
different story.

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                                  !try; do()