Questions about configuring Tomcat really belong on the tomcat-users mailing
list.  Also, search the list archives because this questions has been asked
an answered more times that I can remember.

It works fine on WinNT 4.0.  I've been using it for quite some time.  The
normal reasons for the isapi_redirect to fail are

1)  Corrupted download.
2)  Misconfigured registry entries for the worker_file or worker_mount_file.
In TC3.2.2 log messages will appear in the redirector's log file if these
files can't be found (assuming that the log_file registry entry exists and
is correct.
3)  Creating the "Filter DLLs" registry entry when your using IIS.  This
entry is only required when your using the Personal Web Server.  (The how-to
document in TC3.2.2 includes an additional comment about this).