The isapi_redirect.dll in the 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 beta 1 binary download areas
have been tested with both Win2000 and WinNT (by me personally) and on the
Win9x platforms by others.  Problems getting isapi_redirect.dll loaded have
always turned out to be configuration errors, or a corrupted DLL.  Again,
review the tomcat-user archives and you will see that this subject has been
discussed quite a bit.