Whohoooo!!! :) Now I can flame you also @apache.org, not only
@betaversion.org :) :) :) :)

> And for response to Gomez "Personal to Amy, are you agree working also on TC
> 3.3?"
>
> Has every committer for this project been contributing to ALL TOMCAT current
> projects?  Personally, I don't quite understand the need for contribution
> to *EVERY* branch of tomcat from an EACH committer nor the ability for a
> developer to focus on different branches at the same time unless you're a
> superman (Craig for example):-)

That's "bribing" the boss (but for real, how can he _really_ commit code
from under 6 feet of snow stranded on the east coast and with basically no
email access), Craig, one day you'll have to share the secret...

> I think our focus should be on making Tomcat a better product rather than
> focusing on which version should get more attention.  However, that's just my
> humble opinion...

I strongly agree with you... Just to make the long story short, it's true,
tomcat 4.0 seems to be a "Sun" corporate project... Indeed at Sun there is a
plan for it (TC4.0 is in J2EE 1.3), but most of us working in the team were
there _before_ we were even working there... Catalina, so far, started years
ago when Craig was working on Jserv 2.0, and was working somewhere else,
regarding me and Remy, well, we have a different story, but most of us were
not at Sun when TC4.0 started... And we were already somehow "involved" in
it. I believe we were just lucky to find a company willing to pay us to
maintain our current involvement in the open source community "for real"...
It would be like saying that Apache 2.0 is a "Covalent" project... C'mon

    Pier (on a plane to Dublin :)