[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, maybe a better place to meet would be tomcat-dev, isn't it ?
>
> I'm sure Dan Milstein would enjoy a French vacation ( I would ), but
> so far mod_jk was developed by a larger group on tomcat-dev. Dan and Henri
> are doing most of the work maintaining mod_jk, and Larry and Nacho ( and
> Marc on the 3.2 branch) are doing most of the work maintaining tomcat -
> but they are not the only people working on either mod_jk or the
> container.

You want to trade a visit to Chambery, France, up in the Alps with a warm
pasta dish with a computer screen? _YOU_ARE_DUMB :) :) :)

There are things I don't know about JK and I might want to learn, and there
may be things about WEBAPP that I might share... For sure a face-to-face
conversation with one of the guys that KNOWS that thing is the best for me
(me, not you, I'm freakin' selfish, so what?)...

Are you scared I'm going to steal developers out of your hands??? Hahahaha

    Pier (somewhere in Europe... Maybe London???)

Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>