>> That's what I've been telling Gomez in a private thread,
>we're going to meet
>> later in April somewhere in the French alps with a BIG whiteboard...
>
>Well, maybe a better place to meet would be tomcat-dev, isn't it ?

Sure.

>I'm sure Dan Milstein would enjoy a French vacation ( I would ), but
>so far mod_jk was developed by a larger group on tomcat-dev.
>Dan and Henri are doing most of the work maintaining mod_jk, and Larry and
>Nacho ( and Marc on the 3.2 branch) are doing most of the work maintaining
tomcat -
>but they are not the only people working on either mod_jk or the
>container.

Be sure that there is nothing hidden :-)

Pier Parent's live not too long from Chambery and I just proposed him
that if he pass near my town to stop and have a diner at home where
he could eat some 'Pasta Fresca con peperoni' prepared by my wife
(which is italian).

It's an invitation that all decent Italian couldn't refuse ;)

The discussion of mod_jk/mod_webapp will be open on tomcat-dev.

Regards