Well, I do NOT care about the fact that he is not documenting Tomcat
instead since:
 - He already does a lot;
 - He is not alone at Tomcat, and others (even me or you) could work
   on the documentation too. We just have other priorities;
 - He as all the right to decide what he does on his free time and to
   have other priorities too;
 - Apache is not paying him and it is not up to us to discuss what Sun
   does or does not care about;

Just to make clear that what I DO care about is that Craig is blaming
all that mess on Tomcat 3.3 instead of pointing the real issue - the
lack of documentation.

More people do listen to Craig than to me, so:
 - It is much more productive when he points out the real issues
   (which in this case are quite obvious);
 - And it is much more nocive when he points on the wrong direction.

I still stick with my statement that I DO admire Craig's work. But:
 - No one is perfect;
 - People tend to have a less clear vision of facts about something
   they are too involved with.

Anyway, errors can be made, but they usually also can be fixed.

Have fun,
Paulo