I found some more memory leaks in mod_jk.  The biggest one is in mod_jk.c when there
is a virtual host section in httpd.conf.  Multiple conf structures are allocated, but
only one was being cleaned up.  Another leak was in jk_ajp13_worker.c.  We were
calling jk_open_pool on the endpoint object and never calling jk_close_pool when the
endpoint was shut down.  The attached diff files are against the latest tomcat_33
branch.  If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to provide the same diffs for tomcat_32
and the tomcat-jakarta-connectors project.  I'd also be happy to enter a bug if
necessary.

Thanks,

Mike Anderson
Senior Software Engineer
Platform Services Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com

mod_jk.diff

jk_ajp13_worker.diff