On Wednesday 05 September 2001 04:13, jean-frederic clere wrote:

If you don't remove the --disable-shared, then libtool 1.4 can't compile
mod_webapp as a dynamic library.  It really sucks, but complain to the
libtool developers.  That flg must go, or we break anybody who tries to use
the latest version of libtool.  :-(

Ryan

> Hi,
>
> I have committed it. Note that the --disable-shared MUST NOT be removed
> otherwise libtool uses the dynamic libraries and we want it to use the
> static ones.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-frederic

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]