On Wednesday 05 September 2001 09:57, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > On Wednesday 05 September 2001 04:13, jean-frederic clere wrote:
> >
> > If you don't remove the --disable-shared, then libtool 1.4 can't compile
> > mod_webapp as a dynamic library.
>
> I just want a DSO file...
>
> - On my Linux if I remove the --disable-shared to the APR, libtool
> complains when building mod_webapp.so:
>   something like that "we use dynamic library we have to install them"...
> (That is libtool 1.3.5)
>
> Are you suggesting to use dynamic libapr and libwebapp?

I don't really have a good suggestion.  I am just telling you that with
--disable-shared, libtool 1.4 CAN NOT create DSOs.  It sucks, but
that is libtool for ya.

It sounds like we may have to figure out which version of libtool the user has,
and adjust our build rules appropriately.  :-(

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]