Nope, no error messages.  The first thing I ran into was that WIN32 needs to
be defined for Win32 compiles.  I manually added that to CFLAGS in all the
generated Makefiles and things got further, but there were still problems (I
don't recall exactly what at the moment).  At that point I decided to give
up and work on the .dsp file.

Marc Saegesser