Do you think that it would be smart and/or desirable to 'enforce' the
check for all people that use sessions with SSL? In other words, if you
have a TC session, and you're running things over SSL, we enforce the TC
session ID and SSL session ID match.

If there are security experts out there (Christopher?) that are willing
to contribute, I'd really appreciate it.

Bojan